My Videos

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Luscious Rain...

A grand welcome to Lorena!  Thanks for following my blog!

(Blogger said they had new templates... so I decided to give this new template a try.)

My garden had a growth spurt today!  We had a lovely rain this afternoon and early evening... my garden drank it all up!

Leaves are bigger, beans are taller, peas are bushier... love it!

When the rain stopped just before the sun dropped out of the sky, I grabbed some pea & kentucky wonder pole beans seeds and planted more seeds in spots that hadn't germinated.

It's so amazing what a rain storm will do for the garden!

PS... I am totally LOVING my gravel pathways!!!  No more muddy shoes!

3 comments:

  1. Ah man. Gravel pathways. I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gravel pathways look lovely!! And the new blog layout is nice too, very clean bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet those pathways are nice! I'd do something similar, but the land is sloped.

    ReplyDelete

I *LOVE* your comments! Thanks for stopping by!