My Videos

Friday, May 8, 2009

Grids... the makings of Square Foot Gardening

It's snowing. Wonderful to watch the dry beige land of the cold months turn green as the canal water becomes available... and we receive spring moisture!

Grids... the makings of a Square Foot Garden
Yesterday I looked at lathe at the lumber yard. The lathe is about $14.00/bundle, I think of 14-4' pieces. Need to start making grids.

I decided that I would try using string this year... as I've made a sizable investment in Mel's Mix.


2 comments:

  1. Hello in the beautiful state of Wyoming! I found you on Mels' square foot gardening website forum and followed your blog here. Looks like you're having a great time! Isn't it just soooo much fun! Just wanted to write and say keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pamela! Thanks for stopping by my blog! A friend suggested that I blog about this brand new adventure. Can't wait to get planting!

    ReplyDelete

I *LOVE* your comments! Thanks for stopping by!