My Videos

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Why live in Wyoming?
















A BIG welcome to Roy Jensen! Thanks for following my blog!

Ribbit asked WHY I would chose to live in Wyoming. She mentioned in jest that we have 2 months without snow a year! Sure seems like it! You should stop by her blog, btw... she has a baby tomato!

I'll tell you... these Spring snow storms and this cold weather is making me wonder...

No, honestly... It's so pretty here! And... usually... the weather is better! But come on now... SNOW IN MAY?

I love the mountains! We live in a beautiful basin surrounded by mountain ranges. And the Bighorn Canyon is less than 30 minutes away... and the Pryor mountains are just down the street. But most of all what I cherish (keeping in mind that I'm from the Boston area!) is the QUIET!

5 comments:

  1. It seems to be a cold spring this year. I know we got snow the end of April last year too but we're fast approaching our "last frost date" with nighttime lows forecast in the 30's still. My spaghetti squash may get to big to transplant by the time I can put them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad to see that you have so much snow! I live in Minnesota so I definately understand the cold, we don't have it nearly as bad though. It has been chilly this last week as we are also coming to our last frost date. I can only imagine how anxious you are to get out and garden. You have my sympathy. Hopefully it will warm up quickly for you! Best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it warms up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, two months without snow is still two months without snow. . . I'm sure you have good reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out, I linked to your blog on mine at http://alaskansuburbanfarmstead.blogspot.com/
    stop by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I *LOVE* your comments! Thanks for stopping by!