My Videos

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Winter Wonderland....

As I sit here all warm and toasty and gaze out the window at the winter wonderland, I can hardly believe that it is May!

The ground is covered with snow and it's windy and cold out there!

My garden beds are all covered in snow! When it melts, I'll plant some more peas!

I'm hoping that my radish sprouts survive the freezing weather. It's 27 degrees now with a projected high of 38!

OK... which one of you out there is hogging all the Spring warmth?

5 comments:

  1. Must be me, because it's pretty dang hot here! I think today will be 90 degrees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errr... that would be me. We have been having unusually warm weather in the northeast. Everything seems about two weeks ahead of schedule. Though not my plants because no one told me that summer would get here early. It will go back to normal at the end of the week though so I'll be giving that warmth back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get out. It's May!!!!! What in the world are you thinking living up there. I swear, you have two snow free months a year. I just can't fathom it. How in the world did you ever grow as much as you did last year? You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Sorry to hear you have snow! I will try to send the warm Boston weather your way!

    ReplyDelete

I *LOVE* your comments! Thanks for stopping by!